Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You know what I really hate? People who start a sentence with the words,
“You know what I really hate”
As soon as you hear those words you know that some jackass is going to spout off about something he really hates!! As if your day isn’t bad enough, now you have to hear about someone else’s pet peeve. I hate that. People who start a sentence like that aught to be beaten about the head with something they really hate.
( Like a jar of mayonnaise….. I hate mayonnaise.)
Know what else I hate? People who say “You know what else I hate” . These words signify that after finishing a long pointless rant about something you care nothing about, they are getting set to do it all over again. There aught to be a law against people like that, I hate them all. People like that should have a mackerel shoved down their pants……………………What? ........Why are you looking at me like that?……………..I’m just saying is all………….Hey!! PUT DOWN THE FISH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

A simply magnificent post old chap.

Know what I hate? Commenters who leave non-sequitur comments because they think they're so very witty and odd.

(Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I sang a song that made every squid in earshot happy?)

January 20, 2006 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger h said...

You know what I hate? Having mackerel in my pants - I hate that. And you know what else I hate? - not being able to think of a funny comment especially with mackerel in pants - that fucking sucks.

January 20, 2006 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home