Thursday, February 09, 2006

SIMPLE WORDS THAT OFTEN PRECEDE A MESSY DEATH

“Hey, what’s the worst that can happen?”

“ Well, only one way to find out I guess.”

“ Do those things always look at you like that?”

“That’s weird, I could’ve sworn it wasn’t there a minuet ago.”

“Hey Jeb! Lookit what I can do.”

“I’ll just go out an have a look-see.”

“I think their finally gone.”

“You think this thing is loaded?”

“It’s more afraid of you than you are of it.”

“I wonder what this button does?”

“If you stand perfectly still it can’t see you.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve done this before.”

“Do you think it wants a piece of my sandwich?”

“I don’t think you need another drink Kid Relish, I’m cutting you off.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

"Do you think it wants a piece of my sandwich?" Made me laugh and laugh. But then I read the one that followed and my blood ran cold.

February 12, 2006 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Cad Grublygold said...

Bravo Climing out of hell! I did indeed forget this one. It is I'm sure the single most uttered word, preceding a messy death.

February 22, 2006 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home